Assent’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) surveys capture data from suppliers for their customers on the nine risk types most relevant to this industry: climate change, resource use, biodiversity, human and labor rights, diversity and inclusion, organizational commitment, resiliency, and data protection and privacy.
As a result, you may be sent a campaign request by your customer containing one or more of the following surveys:
- ESG - Climate Impact
- ESG - Resource Use
- ESG - Biodiversity
- ESG - Product Stewardship
- ESG - Labor Rights
- ESG - Human Rights
- ESG - Diversity & Inclusion
- ESG - Organizational Commitment
- ESG - Resilience
- ESG - Data Protection & Privacy
Once you receive a campaign email, you can make a declaration:
- Click the Supplier Portal link in the campaign email.
- On the Supplier Portal landing page, choose the desired ESG survey from the Grouped Requests table and click Start:
In this example, we will select the ESG - Human Rights survey.
- On the right, you can click the Preview Survey button to review all sections in the survey before you begin to fill out your answers:
You can also Learn More using the provided links on the right-hand side of this page.
Most of the ESG surveys will also display Definitions that pertain to the topic of the selected survey.
All required questions are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Under the Policies and Procedures section, answer the required questions.
Some questions, when answered, will expand to request additional information:
Some questions will also request you upload a document as supporting documentation.
- When you have answered all required questions on the current page, click Next.
- In the Other Management Systems section, continue to answer the required questions.
You will be asked questions pertaining to Supply Chain Management, Risk Identification and Management, Training, and Public Disclosure.
- When you have finished answering all required questions in the survey, click Continue:
Your answers will be submitted, and you will be returned to the Supplier Portal landing page.
- Optionally, you can provide feedback on your experience using the Assent Supplier Portal.
- Click Skip to close the window, or enter your comment and then click Send Feedback to submit your experience.
- Close the Supplier Portal, or select a different survey to complete any outstanding open requests.