Your client is looking for information regarding origin of manufactured goods. To meet these requirements, you must provide declarations for the parts you sell and perform an assessment on parts that are made from a combination of domestic and imported raw materials. You may also be claiming USMCA preference for certain parts.
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the regulation details and module instructions:
- Use the checkboxes to select individual parts and click Declare for Selected (x):
Or click Declare for All (x) to declare for all visible Parts.
- In the Country of Origin Survey section, select all countries of origin that apply for the selected parts from the drop-down list:
You can then claim a preference under USMCA (Canada, Mexico, or the United States):
- Enter any additional requested information, upload your supporting documentation, and click Next:
- On the Declaration page, enter the name, signature, and title of the Authorized Representative declaring on behalf of their company.
- Enter the Phone Number, Official Company Name and Email Address, and use the calendar to select the Date.
- Click Submit to submit the declaration for the selected part(s) and return to the main page:
- If you have remaining parts to declare, repeat the above survey for a new set of parts.
- When you have finished, click Done on the main page to proceed to the optional feedback survey.