Your customer is requesting that you provide details regarding Customs Codes, Country of Origin certifications, trace value, and trade agreement information for the products you provide as part of the organization's trade compliance program.
As of July 1, 2020, your customer is collecting data to facilitate the claim of preferential duty on imported goods, when the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) was replaced by the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the regulation details and module instructions:
- Use the checkboxes to select individual parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Or click Declare for All # Parts to declare for all visible Parts.
- In the Trade Classification Survey section, select the chapter group to enter the HS code for your selected product:
For more information regarding Harmonized System (HS) Commodity Code, download and review the provided file at the top of the page:
- Once you have selected the chapter group, use the provided drop-down list to select the six-digit HS Code:
- Enter the unit cost/value of the product and answer the following questions and click Next:
- In the Country of Origin Survey section, select all countries of origin that apply for the selected parts from the drop-down list:
Depending on the country of origin selected, you can claim a preference under:
- Buy America, Buy American, Made in USA, and % content (United States)
- CETA (Canada or the EU)
- USMCA (Canada, Mexico, or the United States)
Fill out any of the information requested for the appropriate Country of Origin you selected.
- Enter any additional requested information, such as any Free Trade Agreement information not specified above, upload your supporting documentation, and click Next:
- On the Declaration page, enter the name of the Authorized Representative declaring on behalf of their company:
- Enter the Official Company Name and Email Address, and use the calendar to select the Date:
- Enter the Authorizer Signature, Authorizer Title, and Phone Number:
- Click Continue to submit the declaration for the selected part(s) and return to the main page:
- If you have remaining parts to declare, repeat the above survey for a new set of parts.
- When you have finished, click Done on the main page to proceed to the optional feedback survey.