Your customer is requesting that you provide Country of Origin certifications for the products you provide as part of the organization's trade compliance program. As a supplier, you must provide declarations for your products describing the necessary HS code and Country of Origin information used to accurately calculate the costs of sending your goods internationally.
Making a Trade Compliance Survey Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Trade Compliance regulation details and module instructions:
- Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Or click Declare for # Parts to declare for all visible Parts:
- In the Trade Compliance Survey section, select the chapter group to enter the HS code for your selected product:
For more information regarding Harmonized System (HS) Commodity Code, download and review the provided file:
- Once you have selected the chapter group, use the provided drop-down list to select the six-digit HS Code:
- Optionally, enter a four digit country-specific HS code extension and click Next:
- In the Country of Origin Survey section, select all countries of origin that apply for the selected parts from the drop-down list:
Depending on the country of origin selected, you can claim a preference under:
- Buy America, Buy American, Made in USA, and % content (United States)
- CETA (Canada or the EU)
- NAFTA (Canada, Mexico, or the United States)
- Enter any additional requested information, upload your supporting documentation, and click Next:
- On the Declaration page, enter the name of the Authorized Representative declaring on behalf of their company:
- Enter the Official Company Name and Email Address, and use the calendar to select the Date:
- Enter the Authorizer Signature, Authorizer Title, and Phone Number:
- Click Continue to submit the declaration for the selected part(s) and return to the main page:
- If you have remaining parts to declare, repeat the above survey for a new set of parts.
- When you have finished, click Done on the main page to proceed to the optional feedback survey.