The AD-DSL is a list of substances subject to supplier substance reporting in the aerospace and defence supply chain. IAEG® has identified regulated chemical substances of concern to the international aerospace and defence industry that are subject to current use, product content restrictions or reporting requirements with potential impacts on the industry or its customers. The AD-DSL is used for supplier reporting of chemical substances that are included in its products, are used in the production of those products or are required for operation or maintenance of those products.
The AD-DSL was developed through collaboration with all IAEG member companies and is actively managed to ensure currency, while continuing to meet the needs of the AD industry.
Please select the substances that are contained in the product or process when creating the product.
Once you receive the relevant campaign email, you can respond to the open request by selecting it from the Supplier Portal landing page.
- Before you begin, prepare the information you will need to complete your declaration and click Get Started:
From this window, you can download your Product List and Substance List for reference. These files download in Excel format.
- On the main page, review the regulation details and the available Resources:
- Use the checkboxes to select your products and click Declare for Selected:
You can declare for individual products or select in bulk. To display more products, open the drop-down menu on the bottom right of the table and select the desired number of items per page to display.
- On the next page, review the Product Details section:
- Enter the Country of Manufacture of the selected part.
- Select whether the selected part is a single article or a complex object.
- Enter the Supplier Product Name and the Supplier Product Revision.
- If you have an IPC-1754 XML or AD-SRT Excel file to speed up the declaration process, click Upload File.
Uploading a valid IPC-1754 XML or AD-SRT Excel file will populate the corresponding sections below with the data contained in the file. To continue declaring manually, skip to step 10.
- Using the File Explorer, browse your organization's resources, attach the XML file, and click Open.
- Click Next to expand the Product Statements section.
- Answer the statements for your products and click Next:
- In the Supporting Documentation section, click Upload.
- Using the File Explorer, browse your organization's resources, attach the desired file, and click Open.
- Select a file type for the uploaded file from the drop-down list:
To remove a document, click the “x”. You can upload multiple pieces of supporting documentation:
- When you have uploaded your supporting documentation, click Next.
- In the Substance and Material Information section, click the Add Substance button:
- In the Add Substance pane that opens, enter the required information marked in red and click Add:
Entering optional information can help your customer. You can also delete or edit any information entered here before completing the submission.
- Once you have finished adding your substance(s), review the entered information in the table:
- Answer Yes or No to the question Is this a Full Substance Declaration?
- Answer Yes or No to the question Are all Materials Declared?
- Repeat this process for every substance you need to manually declare and click Next.
- In the Supplier Information section, enter the Supplier Company ID Authority and the Supplier Company ID.
- In the Review section, the system will notify you if you are ready to submit your declaration:
If your customer has requested it, you may need to provide a Comment in this section.
- Click Submit to finish and return to the main page.
- If necessary, repeat the declaration process for any remaining parts and click Done to submit your declaration(s).
- On the Declaration Summary page, you can review the details and click Continue to finish: