Viewing & Displaying Products in the Table
In the Supplier Portal, users can view their parts in batches of 20, 40, 50 or 500 parts at a time.
- To display more products, open the drop-down menu on the bottom right of the table to expand the menu:
- From the menu that opens, click to select the number of parts you want to display in the table:
- Once the desired number of products loads, you can select your parts.
Use the checkboxes to select individual products and click Declare for Selected or click Declare for ALL to declare for all visible products in the table.
Filtering the Products Table
In the Supplier Portal, users can filter by column header to search for parts by part name, part number, or client part number.
- Click the Filters button to expand the section:
- Select the type of keyword matching you want to use from the list:
Your options are:
- Contains (the result contains the chosen keyword in any configuration within it)
- Starts with (the result must begin with the chosen keyword)
- Ends with (the result must end with the chosen keyword)
- Equals (the result must be the same as the chosen keyword)
- Enter your keyword in the desired blank field: Client’s Product Name, Client’s Product Number, or Your Product Number:
For example, if the group of parts you want to declare on belong to a specific product line that contains a common word or starts with a number, you can use this keyword to filter the table.
- Select the declaration Status from the drop-down menu:
If you are searching for an undeclared product, select Not Submitted.
- Select the Last Declared Date from the calendar:
If you are searching for an undeclared product, select Never and do not select a date.
- Click the Apply button to filter the product list.
To remove a filter, click Cancel. To remove individual filter criteria, click the x for the desired keyword: