Viewing & Displaying Parts in the Parts Table
In the Supplier Portal, users can view their parts in batches of 20, 50, 100, 250, or 500 parts at a time.
- To display more parts, click the x items per page dropdown on the bottom left of the table to expand the menu:
- From the menu that opens, click to select the number of parts you want to display in the table:
- Once the desired number of parts loads, you can select your parts:
Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Or click Declare for # Parts to declare for all visible Parts in the table:
Filtering the Parts Table
In the Supplier Portal, users can filter by column header to search for parts by part name, part number, or client part number.
- Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu of the desired column:
- Select the type of keyword matching you want to use from the list
Your options are:
- Contains (the result contains the chosen keyword in any configuration within it)
- Is equal to (the result must be the same as the chosen keyword)
- Starts with (the result must begin with the chosen keyword)
- Ends with (the result must end with the chosen keyword)
- Enter your keyword in the blank field.
For example, if the group of parts you want to declare on belong to a specific product line that contains a common word or starts with a number, you can use this keyword to filter the table.
- Click Filter:
To remove applied filters, either:
- Click Reset Filters to remove applied filters, or
- Open the column’s drop-down menu and click Clear: