CMRT Complete is a tool used to create, update or validate Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) files. The purpose of a CMRT file is to collect sourcing information on tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold (3TGs) used in products.
For more information on any of the questions asked on the CMRT, please view our article about completing a CMRT.
Creating a New CMRT
You can use the online CMRTComplete workflow to create a new CMRT.
- On the CMRTComplete home page, click the Continue to Form button:
- On the Company Information tab, fill in all of the company info, including declaration scope.
- Once you've confirmed all the correct information, click Next.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Under the Declaration section, answer Questions 1 and 2:
*Please Note: when answering "Yes" to Question 2, three more tabs will appear alongside the Declaration tab.
- On the Declaration Scope page, answer the following questions based on the selected declaration scope and click Next:
- On the Policy page, answer the following questions (A-I) at a company level and click Next:
- Enter your smelters, if applicable, and click Next.
- After filling out all the CMRT information, you will be brought to the CMRT page to download your complete and updated CMRT: