EU Biocidal Products Regulation (528/2012) regulates the use of biocides within the EU, requiring active substances to be identified and approved prior to use. Only Biocidal Products that contain approved Active substances shall be used. Biocidal products are substances or mixtures that contain Active substances applied to articles with the intention of destroying, deterring, rendering harmless, preventing the action of, or otherwise exerting a controlling effect on, any harmful organism by chemical or biological means.
For more information on EU Biocides please click [here].
Making an EU Biocides (528/2012) Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the EU Biocides (528/2012) regulation details:
- Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Or click Declare for # Parts to declare for all visible Parts:
- On the next page, answer the following required question:
If you answer Yes, you must answer additional questions, provide details to support your response, and/or upload supporting documentation. For example:
- When you have answered the required questions, click Continue to return to the main page.
- If necessary, repeat the declaration process for any remaining parts and click Continue to submit your declaration(s).
If you do not click Continue on the main page, your declaration will not be submitted.
- On the Declaration Complete page, you can submit optional feedback on the declaration process.