Your customer is attempting to reduce the use of halogens in their products. Reducing or eliminating the use of Halogens in electronics products is an industry-sponsored effort driven by demand from environmentally conscious consumers. Standards exist with defined thresholds regarding the allowable levels of specific halogens that make up the composition of products.
Making a Low Halogen Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Low Halogen regulation details:
- Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Or click Declare for # Parts to declare for all visible Parts:
- On the next page, select Yes or No to answer whether the selected product(s) contain the following substances:
Depending on your answers to the questions presented, you may need to answer additional questions or provides details to support your response. For example:
- When you have answered the required questions, click Continue to return to the main page.
- If necessary, repeat the declaration process for any remaining parts and click Continue to submit your declaration(s).
If you do not click Continue on the main page, your declaration will not be submitted.
- On the Declaration Complete page, you can submit optional feedback on the declaration process.