When generating an IPC-1752A XML, you can attach supporting documentation to your XML in the Product Details section:
An appropriate attachment comprises any supporting documentation for the product or sub-product (for example, a test report or a supplier declaration.
Accepted file types include: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, EPUB, ODT, ODP, ODS, TXT, RTF, CSV.
Maximum file size per attached file is 2 MB.
Downloading Supporting Documentation in the ACM
Supporting documentation cannot be pulled directly from the Assent Materials Declaration tool after it has been attached to the file, but once the completed XML is uploaded to an ACM, the embedded attachment can be pulled from the associated submission.
- On the Header Bar, hover over Campaigns and click Submissions.
- On the Submissions page, select the desired submission by clicking the Submission ID.
- Click the Supporting Documentation tab.
- Click the File Name of the attached file to download it:
- Close the Submission window.