Your customer is taking action to address and mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking in their supply chain. As a supplier within your customer’s supply chain, your company is required to share slavery and human trafficking risk and compliance-related data using the Slavery & Trafficking Risk Template (STRT).
Download the STRT [here]. The current version of the STRT is 2.1.
Once you receive a campaign email, you can make a declaration:
- Review the Human Trafficking and Slavery regulation details and module instructions:
Downloads & Resources
- Download a blank STRT template.
- Access supplier training at Assent University.
- Review legal information on the:
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act
- European Union Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- French Loi relative au devoir de vigilance
- US Tariff Act
- UK Modern Slavery Act
- US Federal Acquisition Regulation Subpart 22.17 Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Canada Customs Tariff Act
- Australia Modern Slavery Act
- Under the Upload Template & Supporting Files heading, click the Upload files button.
- Using the File Explorer window, browse your organization’s resources, attach a completed STRT form and click Open.
- Upon successful upload of your STRT, the system will expand the contents of the form and allow for the upload of additional documentation depending on the answers submitted:
- Click the Add files button to upload supporting documentation:
- Using the File Explorer, browse your organization's resources, attach the XML file, and click Open.
The attached file will be visible under the drop-down menu:
- For any questions that require supporting documentation, click the Assign drop-down menu and use the checkboxes to select the desired file uploaded in the previous step:
- When you have finished assigning files, click Next.
- On the following page, click Submit:
- Back on the landing page, you will receive confirmation that your submission is being processed:
- If you would like to receive communications from Assent, check the I Agree box and then click Finish.
To opt out of communications, leave the checkbox blank.
- Complete the optional feedback by clicking Skip or filling out the popup and clicking Send Feedback.