Your customer is taking action to address and mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking in their supply chain. As a supplier within your customer’s supply chain, your company is required to share slavery and human trafficking risk and compliance-related data using the Slavery & Trafficking Risk Template (STRT).
Download the STRT [here].
Making an HTS Declaration in the Supplier Portal
Once you receive a campaign email, you can make a declaration:
- Review the Human Trafficking & Slavery regulation details and module instructions:
Downloads & Resources Sidebar
- Download a blank STRT template
- Access supplier training at Assent University
- Review legal information on the:
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- UK Modern Slavery Act
- US Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Under the Upload Template & Supporting Files heading, click the Upload files button:
- Using the File Explorer window, browse your organization’s resources, attach a completed STRT form and click Open.
- Upon successful upload of your STRT, the system will expand the contents of the form and allow for the upload of additional documentation depending on the answers submitted:
- Click the Add files button to upload supporting documentation:
- For the questions that require supporting documentation, click the Assign drop-down menu and select the desired file uploaded in step 8:
- When you have finished assigning files, click Next.
- On the following page, click Continue to submit your response:
- On the Declaration Complete page, you can provide optional feedback.
- Click Send Feedback or Skip to return to the Supplier Portal.