The Supplier Code of Conduct is a set of standards on social, environmental and ethical issues in the electronics industry supply chain. The standards set out in the Code of Conduct reference international norms and standards including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, ILO International Labor Standards, OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, ISO and SA standards, and many more.
This Supplier Code of Conduct outlines your customer's fundamental expectations for its suppliers’ business conduct with respect to labor and human rights, health and safety, environmental protection and supply chain, and compliance with laws (including those prohibiting corruption and bribery) and ethics. This Code applies to all suppliers and their subsidiaries, suppliers, subcontractors and manufacturers’ representatives. Suppliers are responsible for sharing this Code with all individuals who perform work for or on behalf of your customer. References to “suppliers” herein include all third parties who provide products or services to the customer.
Making a Code of Conduct Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Code of Conduct regulation details and module instructions:
- Click the Select language for file download button:
- On the window that opens, select the file in your language of choice and click to open the Code of Conduct PDF:
- Read and review the Code of Conduct and click Continue.
- Check the box to declare you have reviewed and will abide by the Code of Conduct requirements:
- Enter the Name, Title, and Phone Number of the Authorized Representative submitting this declaration:
- Use the calendar to select the Declaration Date:
- When you have finished, click Continue to complete the declaration.
- On the Declaration Complete page, complete the optional feedback survey and click Send Feedback.