Your customer must meet Buy America and Made in USA requirements. As a supplier, you must provide declarations for products that are made from a combination of domestic and imported raw materials and are transformed into “manufactured goods” sold in the USA. Find out more about the Buy America regulation [here] and the Made in USA standard [here].
Making a Country of Origin (US) Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Country of Origin (US) regulation details and module instructions:
- From the part table below, either:
Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Click the Declare for All # Parts button to declare for all visible parts:
- In the Buy America section, answer the required questions and click Next:
- In the Made in USA section, answer the required question and click Next:
Note: If you answer Yes to Question 2, you must upload a Country of Origin Certificate for every product included in the declaration:
- On the Declaration page, enter the name of the Authorized Representative declaring on behalf of their company:
- Enter the Authorized Representative Title, Company Name, and Phone Number:
- Use the calendar to select the Date of Declaration:
- Click Continue to complete the declaration for the selected part(s).
- If you have remaining parts to declare, repeat steps 5 -12 and then click Continue on the main page to proceed to the optional feedback survey.