As a supplier, you must provide HS Code(s) and manufacturing information for the product(s) you supply to your customer.
The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) of tariff nomenclature, is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify traded products.
Find out more information on HS Codes [here].
Making a Custom Codes Declaration in the Supplier Portal
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Custom Codes regulation details and module instructions:
- From the part table below, either:
Use the checkboxes to select individual Parts and click Declare # Selected Parts:
Click the Declare for All # Parts button to declare for all visible parts:
- On the Custom Codes and Supporting Information page, select the region(s) you are actively shipping the selected part(s):
- Enter the HS Code for the final destination country of the selected part(s):
- Answer Questions 3 and 4:
- Upload a copy of the “General Certificate of Origin” or “Preferential Certificate of Origin” by dragging and dropping the file or clicking Upload to browse your organization’s resources:
- Click Continue to complete the declaration for the selected part(s).
- If you have remaining parts to declare, repeat steps 5 -10 and then click Continue on the main page to proceed to the optional feedback survey.