Your customer must comply with bribery and corruption laws. These laws, such as the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) or the U.K. Bribery Act, are in force in almost every country around the globe.
To complete the declaration, you must first have received the campaign email.
- Review the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption regulation details and module instructions:
- On the Organization Information page, enter the details of your organization and click Next:
- On the Business Relationship page, answer the required questions and click Next.
Some questions require additional details:
Other questions require the upload of supporting documentation:
- On the Third Part Relationships page, answer the required question(s) and click Next.
- On the Governance page, answer the required questions and click Next.
- On the Additional Diligence page, answer the required questions and click Continue to complete the declaration.
- On the Declaration Complete page, complete the optional feedback survey and click Send Feedback.